Gameloop is probably one of the best Android emulators we can use to play games developed by Tencent. Tencent is a Chinese gaming company and has developed the Android version of popular battle royal game-PUBG mobile, and COD. If you want to know how you can download Gameloop on your PC, what are its features, and the requirements of this Android emulator, you are at the right place. Here, we will discuss the necessary information you need to know before downloading and using this Android emulator.Softonic also provides this best gaming software.
Gameloop Android emulator for Tencent games :
Gameloop pubg software is an Android game emulator you can use for your Windows PC. The developers’ team has designed Gameloop emulator to cater to games, and only a little attention was given to other emulation functionalities while developing this software. The developers of Gameloop primarily focused on creating flexibility and precision in keyboard and mouse controls.This Android emulator mainly operates with Tencent games, developed by the parent company Tencent. You can play the most popular games including Call of Duty and PUBG mobile on your PC with the help of this it. This Android emulation software also features some other much-loved titles by gamers across the world.
The best Android emulator :
Gameloop pubg emulator is the next generation emulation software developed by Tencent, the developer of Tencent Gaming Buddy, a highly efficient Android emulator for your PC. The company has been working for months on adding new features and upgrades to its old Gameloop, Tencent Gaming Buddy, and finally the company was able to release this Android emulation software. Gameloop is the updated version of Tencent Gaming Buddy and comes with a brand new user-interface. The app provides you access to new tools and features and comes with an entirely new branding that renames it into Gameloop download.
This software is probably the software that a person can use to download various well-known mobile games on PC. Gameloop download app comes with built-in tools for optimizing the network performance and provides support for quicker discovery of online friends for MP play. You can also access Nimotv and Nonolive services for watching live streams within it. The best feature of it is its ‘GameCenter.’ GameCenter is a centralized hub within this app where you can discover, and play a wide range of well-known Android games such as PUBG mobile, Call of Duty Mobile, Clash Royale, Brawl Stars, Free Fire, Clash of Kings, Candy Crush Saga, Idle Heroes, Rise of Kingdoms, Clash of Clans, Arena of Valor, Paer.io 2, and many more.
Download gameloop on your PC :
- Download its Exe file from any trusted website.
- Now, search for the file you downloaded in the download filter.
- Double click the file, and run the file on your system.
- Now you have to click on ‘Agree to the terms and conditions’ option, and the file is now ready to be installed on your computer.
- When the installation is complete, the screen will display you an open Click on this button to open the emulator, and now you can use it to download your favorite game on your PC.
- Note: You cannot run this it on your Mac operating system.
This emulator will immediately suggest you download PUBG mobile upon the first booting of it. This new emulator allows you to play PUBG mobile on your desktop system as well as other games on your PC. Here, we will tell you how you can install games in this emulator. You can also install APK files in this software to play games on your PC. Follow the steps given below to successfully download and play your favorite game on your Windows 10 PC.Learn different method to update pubg
- Uninstall Tencent Gaming Buddy old version from your PC and download the it on your system. If you are running Windows 10, go to settings, and then navigate to apps. Now open the folder with the name Tencent Gaming Buddy, and click on uninstall.
- Now, you need to download the APK and Obb folder of the game you want to play on your PC.
- Once you have the APK and Obb folder on your PC, move them to a shared folder. You can go to the directory of the install to put the APK and Obb files in the shared folder.
- You can find the directory by navigating to the ‘properties’ in the emulator, and then check the box next to the target.
- Now open it and install the ES file explorer. Now set up the files.
- Now, return to the home screen, and install the APK file of your game.
- Now you can start playing your favorite game on your PC.
- You can select your favorite game from the GamingCenter of this app for downloading.
The following are the requirements.
- You need to have an Intel/AMD, i5 Processor or higher on your PC.
- RAM must be at least 4 GB, while 8 GB is the recommended one.
- 1.5 GB hard disk space.
- Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 10 64-bit.
You will see four main tabs on the main screen of this software including Login, My Games, GameCenter, and Live. Tencent added a new Network Acceleration feature into the latest version of the Gameloop. The Network Acceleration feature allows users to optimize their internet connection. This feature in Gameloop can also help you to solve various network issues such as high ping in games like PUBG Mobile.
You can speed up the internet connection as well as configure every app from the application’s settings according to your needs by using this Network Acceleration feature. This program also enables you to speed up the gaming process and enhance FPS.
The AWO engine of it makes sure that you improve your shooting and aiming skills while playing games on your PC with minimum lag. Gameloop comes with 2K resolution and also supports 3A masterpiece graphics. Gameloop takes complete benefit of your powerful RAM, GPU, and CPU to run Android games on your PC better than on smartphones. It offers you complete control customization, and it is 100% free to download and run on your Windows 10 PC.
Join random friends :
You will see a friends’ icon on the bottom left corner of your screen while running it. Click on this icon and you will be able to join the lobby. You can select and join a room within the official lobby, and find a teammate to play PUBG with. The lobby also comes with an option to enable players to exchange messages and voice chats in rooms as well as the lobby. You can choose to start the match once you have found a good room within this lobby.
This feature also enables you to invite your friends over to another room. You can also choose a nickname before joining the room by visiting the room’s settings.
Key mapper Feature:
Key mapper is a keyboard Mapper which you can use as the base to create and manage your own customized Mapper. You can create as many Mappers as you want and adjust them. You can add more games to these Mappers.
Watch Live Streams.
You will find an option featuring Nimotv and Nonolive within the interface of this software, where you can watch live streams of your favorite games. This feature is really a useful one as you will not have to open a different browser to watch live streams of different games. You can directly choose to watch the live streams. You will be able to watch live streams from popular players such as Linehan, Killer Whale, Icebue, and Aleksander, etc.
The games which this GameCenter contains can be easily downloaded within Gameloop . You can then play those games on your PC which you have downloaded using the GameCenter of it. Moreover, users do not need any mapping settings as Tencent has already assigned Keys to many of the games featured in GameCenter.
The following are some of the advantages of using it.
- Gameloop is the best choice when it comes to playing PUBG mobile on PC. It offers PUBG mobile with the perfect key mapping to offer you the best gaming experience.
- Gameloop runs every game smoothly.
- There is a wide range of popular games available within the GameCenter.
- You can join different rooms and lobbies to make new friends.
- It saves you from downloading games from malicious sources as it offers several popular games within the GameCenter.
The New updates :
Tencent has made several upgrades and fixes to the Gameloop in the recent updates, some of which are listed below.
- It comes with increased anti-cheat capability.
- Developers fixed the microphone issues in FreeFire.
- It comes with fixed memory leaks.
- It now comes with the added ability to pre-load any game.
- The company has also made adjustments to fix the PUBG mobile HDR crash problem.
- It can now also work in PCs with low configuration.
Games quality :
Generally, the graphics level of any game depends on the configuration of your PC. The higher configuration of your PC will offer you better graphics. If your system is medium to high-end, you will not face any difficulty in running the games on the HD graphics level.
It also offers a smooth and balanced setting which you can choose to enhance the stability of the games if you are using a low-profile system with integrated graphics.
Bugs and alternatives :
If we discuss the drawbacks of the Gameloop , this Gameloop emulator lacks in terms of overall emulation functions. This is probably the best Android emulators for gaming purposes, but you cannot use it for other purposes such as getting social media apps on your PC. Sometimes, you may also experience installation errors or problems related to audios of the game. Still, these issues do not show up as commonly as to uninstall this app from your PC. The GameCenter also lacks a filter option for separating content based on genre and system.
However, if you still want to get an alternative to Gameloop , BlueStacks is one of the most popular emulation software. BlueStacks is much more comprehensive than the Gameloop , and it will the best option for you if you are looking to use for more than gaming.